This QuickBooks course will teach you how to manage your business finances with QuickBooks Online. This powerful accounting software has helped millions of small business owners oversee their finances. And with the cloud-based program outpacing the desktop version, there’s no better time to refresh your QuickBooks knowledge.
You will learn to use key features of QuickBooks Online and gain hands-on experience creating invoices, receipts, and statements; track payables, inventory, and receivables; generating reports; and more. Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or need a quick refresher, this course will empower you to take control of your business’s financial accounting, all with the ease and convenience of an online platform.
- Learn everything you need to know about running QuickBooks in a small to mid-sized business
- Discover how to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, and create estimates
- Learn to create and print invoices, receipts and statements
- Understand how to track payables, inventory, and receivables
- Gain the knowledge you need to generate reports
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- Get a free 1-year subscription to QuickBooks Online, which you can use to build a file for your small business
- Get hands-on experience as you master the tools you will need to successfully use QuickBooks online
- Gain the confidence to take control of the financial accounting for your business
Enjoy your learning experience!
Kathy Van Pelt