In this one-day, hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the basic principles for creating a Web site. Students will learn how to:
- Create HTML code
- Use an HTML editor to create HTML code
- Use an HTML template to create web pages
- Choose a host and domain name
- Create a Web site with a homepage
- Create links
- Create and insert Web-formatted photos
- Upload to a Web server
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
Come with an idea of how you would like your Website to look, the content you would like to include, and any Web-ready photos that have been re-sized for Web pages.
Students may bring a USB drive.
Friday, September 23, 2011, 9:00 am – 3:30 p.m. or Friday, December 2, 2011, 9:00 am – 3:30 p.m.
Materials Cost: $10.00
Register: Online/ or by phone: 760-795-6820
MiraCosta College-San Elijo Campus
3333 Manchester Avenue
Cardiff, CA 92007
Directions: Take I-5 to Manchester Ave. exit. Go east on Manchester Ave. A free parking pass for your class or workshop can be obtained at the front desk of the Administration Building on campus.